Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Scott2007

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 3, 2020
Indianapolis, IN
Can someone please help me? I'm not new to PhotoShop but maybe I'm newer to Numbers. I can't figure out how or why when I design a graphic in photoshop to use in my Numbers spreadsheet, when I drag it into my spreadsheet it's not the same size and actually a lot smaller. Then when I go to drag my new graphic to make it larger it loses clarity and looks awful. What am I doing wrong?

Pakaku

macrumors 68040
Aug 29, 2009
Depends on how small the image actually is. Create your image bigger in Photoshop, because it's possible to scale bitmap images down, but not scale them up without losing quality.

Scott2007

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 3, 2020
Indianapolis, IN
Depends on how small the image actually is. Create your image bigger in Photoshop, because it's possible to scale bitmap images down, but not scale them up without losing quality.
Thank you for your reply. I just noticed when you bring a graphic into Numbers that it automatically sizes it as the default setting. But turn on the Inspector and an option there allows you to resize it back to the original size. Problem fixed! Maybe that can help someone else in the future.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.