Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bydandie

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 22, 2009
I had a rock solid HomeKit environment until the update to the new architecture. Since then, nothing communicates at all. I waited until the 16.3 upgrade to see if it would fix it but it hasn't. Has anyone resolved these issues or is it really a case of waiting again until 16.4?

hg.wells

macrumors 65816
Apr 1, 2013
I’ve not see any issues since upgrading and it’s actually been more stable for me. Would you be able to share some details of what HomeKit devices you’re using?

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
I had a rock solid HomeKit environment until the update to the new architecture. Since then, nothing communicates at all. I waited until the 16.3 upgrade to see if it would fix it but it hasn't. Has anyone resolved these issues or is it really a case of waiting again until 16.4?

Give us a bit more information. What have you done to try and sort it out? Have you restarted everything? Is everything else up-to-date?

bydandie

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 22, 2009
Give us a bit more information. What have you done to try and sort it out? Have you restarted everything? Is everything else up-to-date?
Everything has been restarted, everything is up to date. Apple support don't have an answer beyond a future update should fix it

bydandie

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 22, 2009
I’ve not see any issues since upgrading and it’s actually been more stable for me. Would you be able to share some details of what HomeKit devices you’re using?
Using Eufy, Ikea, Eve, Logitech and a Sony smart TV which all worked perfectly prior to the upgrade. Now nothing is seen :(

bydandie

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 22, 2009
So I've gone down the nuclear option and removed the Home which now appears to have resolved the issues I've seen

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.