Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Brooke795

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 17, 2016
San Diego
Hey all Apple Watch Ultra 2 running 10.3 here. I noticed after the last update my dictation fails A LOT when trying to compose messages. i hard reset and everything goes back to normal for a day or two then fails again. It’s been like this for awhile now. Also the messages either hang for an eternity and 50/50 on whether or not the message successfully sends. oddly enough just switched from Verizon to att and this issue was present on both carriers and have to say att has better reception for my area (plus I’m an employee and it was just time to get the discount back; whole other topic altogether) so my question to all of you is anyone else experiencing this? Just a bad update? not looking for a fix necesari but just wondering if any else had this going on.

thanks!!!

sixth

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2006
Experiencing the same issue. Tried everything. Reboots fix it but it comes right back. I might try resetting and starting fresh.

Brooke795

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 17, 2016
San Diego
I did the software update and I haven’t had the issue since! If you haven’t done that try it ◡̈

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.