Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

D78r3FH

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 26, 2021
I ordered my 13 pro max graphite 128 at around 7pm est on 17th. My card hasn't been charged and there is no estimated shipping date. I tried to contact Xfinity Mobile customer service to ask shipping date but I got different answers from different agents. If you ordered 13 pro max from Xfinity Mobile and already shipped, could you please post the order time and model to give me some hope? I guess if the waiting time is too long I may try my luck in local Xfinity store or order from other platforms.

photocat2005

macrumors newbie
Jul 8, 2015
United States
Well I didn't order the max but I did order the 13 pro sierra blue from Xfinity Mobile on Saturday with a ship date of 10/9. Today, I got an email with the tracking number and it is on the way this week! So perhaps there is some hope :)

D78r3FH

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 26, 2021
Well I didn't order the max but I did order the 13 pro sierra blue from Xfinity Mobile on Saturday with a ship date of 10/9. Today, I got an email with the tracking number and it is on the way this week! So perhaps there is some hope :)
Congratulations! That really gives me some hope! I checked the Xfinity local store and unfortunately they don’t iPhone 13 pro or pro max in stock. I guess waiting for my online order is my only option.

photocat2005

macrumors newbie
Jul 8, 2015
United States
Congratulations! That really gives me some hope! I checked the Xfinity local store and unfortunately they don’t iPhone 13 pro or pro max in stock. I guess waiting for my online order is my only option.
Good luck! Everything is a bit crazy these days when it comes to any merchandise. I mean my favorite stain remover has disappeared completely from existence - there is no rhyme or reason to what is delayed or impacted apparently. But if anyone these days has pull, it is Apple.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.