Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Thedragon67

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 7, 2023
love it; like a giant iPhone, came with an Apple Pencil 2 for free and $100 NZD off.

just need to decide if I get applecare or not

and according to Geekbench it’s the most powerful ever ~ even other iPad pros

Attachments

• IMG_0001.png
    IMG_0001.png
    714.8 KB · Views: 202

Thedragon67

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 7, 2023
Every review said don’t get it, so I just wanna encourage anyone else thinking about it to ‘be brave’

Flash1420

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2022
I have the M1 iPad Pro and it's been amazing. I think we have reached peak iPad design, in my opinion, it is the best possible design with the best possible features. The only thing they can do from now on is to reduce the bezel size or maybe add a chip upgrade.

Student of Life

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2020
Enjoy your new iPad Pro, you will love it.

AppleCare is something I always get but thats because I have a toddler. My personal take is it's a peace of mind purchase, those iPads aren't cheap and if they fall, slip etc then repairing them cost almost as much as getting a new one. If you will have your iPad with something like an otter box and dont have kids or pets and are super careful then maybe it's not worth it.

LeeW

macrumors 601
Feb 5, 2017
Over here
I have the M1 IPP 12.9". I even got the Apple Magic Keyboard, which I said I never would. It has replaced my laptop for 75% of tasks which I said it never would :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.