Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wineandcarbs

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 2, 2008
It's Monday, a little after noon here, and I've been receiving progress notifications but didn't get a weekly summary notification with the move-goal suggestion. What time do you guys usually receive yours? I updated to 3.2 the other day and this is the first time I haven't received it, so I'm not sure if it's related to that? I can manually look at the weekly summary (when I click "weekly summary" it still shows last week, actually, not the current one), but I'm not getting that summary with move-goal recommendation.

Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions? I definitely do have the weekly summary set to on!

TIA.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
It's Monday, a little after noon here, and I've been receiving progress notifications but didn't get a weekly summary notification with the move-goal suggestion. What time do you guys usually receive yours? I updated to 3.2 the other day and this is the first time I haven't received it, so I'm not sure if it's related to that? I can manually look at the weekly summary (when I click "weekly summary" it still shows last week, actually, not the current one), but I'm not getting that summary with move-goal recommendation.

Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions? I definitely do have the weekly summary set to on!

TIA.

I would get mine Monday morning shortly after putting on my watch. Mine also did not give me my weekly update. My hours standing is no longer working and my phone is now making notification sounds, as though it is not connected to my AW. You got to wonder if Apple ever checks these updates before thy send them to us.

I knew I should have waited before updating!!!

Reactions: wineandcarbs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.