Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Henri Gaudier

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 4, 2005
France
Hello Can anyonre help me? After 20 years of Ataris and hardware synths I have recently bought Digital Performer 4.6 and it's proving difficult for my old head to get round after establishing a working method that has been essentially the same for 20 yrs. My biggest problem is with creating a new audio bundle for my FM7. My FM7 appears in the instrument list but it is greyed out and has 10.2 next to it. Absynth loaded fine and only the surround version is greyed out which is fine as I'm not interested in 5.1. But I cannot set up a new audio bundle that will work in with FM7. The manual says -

Grayed out instruments in the sub-menu

If an instrument is grayed out in the Instrument Track sub-menu, it means that there is no current audio bundle in the project that supports the instrument’s audio output format (quad, 5.1, etc.) Just create a bundle that matches its format, and it will become active in the menu. - but when I do create a new audio bundle nothing happens. Can anyone write an idiots step by step for me please. Thanks. Hail Pro 24!

WinterMute

Moderator emeritus
Jan 19, 2003
London, England
Hi Henri,

I'm not sure there are too many DP users here (although I'm quite happy to be wrong), you might get a quicker answer over at osxaudio.com, although I'm sure someone'll be along shortly to help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.