Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lililolo111

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 31, 2019
Hey guys
Im Im having a real issue here, didnt find any info online.
I am trying to diaable the option when you drag you finger from above (while im in apps/playing)
Its just landing the lockscreen from above, cant cantle the game at all (careful with touch is abit abit problem cause this game is super fast.

I tried to upload a video to be more clear but its not supported here

Maybe even third party app,
Damn, it is not even useful drag from above the lock screen shortcut, what the logic apple???

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Hey guys
Im Im having a real issue here, didnt find any info online.
I am trying to diaable the option when you drag you finger from above (while im in apps/playing)
Its just landing the lockscreen from above, cant cantle the game at all (careful with touch is abit abit problem cause this game is super fast.

I tried to upload a video to be more clear but its not supported here

Maybe even third party app,
Damn, it is not even useful drag from above the lock screen shortcut, what the logic apple???
What you are referring to is the Notification Center. It’s designed so that it can be accessed pretty much from anywhere, although within apps it should be harder to do so as the first attempt to do it should bring up a little indicator tab and then it would take another attempt to actually get it to come down. Control Center is somewhat similar in that respect, although that one has some additional controls allowing it to be disabled in apps, for example.

Lililolo111

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 31, 2019
What you are referring to is the Notification Center. It’s designed so that it can be accessed pretty much from anywhere, although within apps it should be harder to do so as the first attempt to do it should bring up a little indicator tab and then it would take another attempt to actually get it to come down. Control Center is somewhat similar in that respect, although that one has some additional controls allowing it to be disabled in apps, for example.
Thank you for your answer,
I am adding a video that you can see what am i talking about.
[doublepost=1567296552][/doublepost]
The only way I can think of is to use Guided Access. It locks you into one app.
This is EXACTLY what i was looking for.
Thank you so much.

Reactions: Puonti
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.