Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tranceking26

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 16, 2013
So every other day there's an article regarding offers and discounts in the US. I was wondering if it would be possible for other countries too? I understand that a majority of users are from the US though.

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
I can understand wanting to know about sales and discounts outside the US, but that would likely require adding staff to track and report that ever-changing info. Because you've been here many years, you're probably aware members also post Apple (and related accessories) sales in the product forums. That might continue to be the best solution. Even in the US, MR staff don't report every sale, but members help fill that gap. Just my two cents ...

Last edited:

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
So every other day there's an article regarding offers and discounts in the US. I was wondering if it would be possible for other countries too? I understand that a majority of users are from the US though.
I have family members that have used discounts and offers from the US wile being outside. It just takes extra steps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.