Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aby

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 9, 2014
I know it may be just a little thing amongst all the features of the iPhone 15, but I totally rely on the Display Zoom feature of my current iPhone 11. I see that all versions of the 14 had this feature, while the 13 plus was the only one in the line that didn’t.

Is there any reason to expect that this feature will NOT be available on all of the iPhone 15 models? I checked the Apple support document and nothing for iPhone 15 shows up yet - so either it’s not available at all on any model or the document just hasn’t been updated yet (I suspect the latter).

I really want to upgrade this year but my eyes really need the Display Zoom! I would just order and find out when it arrives but I’m going on a long cruise shortly and I’m afraid that I wouldn’t have time to get a return going before I leave if I wasn’t happy!

Any help would be appreciated!

Aby

Aby

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 9, 2014
Just an update in case anyone else was wondering about this - Apple just updated their support page and all 4 versions of iPhone 15 can use the display zoom feature.

Aby

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.