Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Advil

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2008
i did something similar. i used a razorblade to cut out a square of skin from my thigh and wrapped it around and superglued it to the tip of a pen (took out the ink though) and it works beautifully.

qtx43

macrumors 6502a
Aug 4, 2007
Great idea, thanks for posting Indeeo.

i did something similar. i used a razorblade to cut out a square of skin from my thigh and wrapped it around and superglued it to the tip of a pen (took out the ink though) and it works beautifully.
Can you make one for me, please? I don't feel like harvesting my own skin. Thanks bunches!

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Great idea, thanks for posting Indeeo.

Can you make one for me, please? I don't feel like harvesting my own skin. Thanks bunches!

The OP posted a YouTube link, time for Advil to put up or shut up and post a video ... Advil still has another leg and couple arms to harvest from.

Heck, it's Advil, not like he'd bleed as much as the MR member Aspirin.

heniu

macrumors newbie
May 2, 2010
anyone tried this method? It can be any foam with electronics examply processor? This foam is abbrasive, so will be it good for ipad screen, wont do any scratches?

heniu

macrumors newbie
May 2, 2010
Just buy a Pogo Sketch and forget about it...

If i could buy i would do it, it is not available in my country, so the only option is to make a stylus, so my question is if this foam will be good for ipad screen, wont do any scratches, etc..?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.