Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DotCom2

macrumors 603
Original poster
Feb 22, 2009
As the question implies, do Apple stores sell and apply screen protectors for iPod touch?
If so, what is the cost please and were you satisfied with the result?
I can't do it my self, I have hand shakes.
TIA

Scoot65

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2017
England, United Kingdom
As the question implies, do Apple stores sell and apply screen protectors for iPod touch?
If so, what is the cost please and were you satisfied with the result?
I can't do it my self, I have hand shakes.
TIA
Have you looked on eBay etc. I bought a pack of three screen protectors for my 5th Gen iPod Touch a few years ago.
It took my three attempts to get the screen protector fitted correctly.

Regarding your hand shakes, if you bought the screen protectors could you take them to the small 'phone kiosks / phone shops and ask if they could apply it for you (for a small charge, of course)? Those guys can fit screen protectors in less than a minute and at the first attempt!

Reactions: DotCom2

Falhófnir

macrumors 603
Aug 19, 2017
Even if Apple don’t sell them, if you find one and take it in they will probably still do it for you?

Reactions: DotCom2

trevpimp

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2009
Inside A Mac Box
If you could get them on Amazon they are a lot cheaper, close bet would be to check Best Buy they have screen protectors

You would have to ask a phone shop kiosk at the nearest mall and they can apply it for a small fee

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.