Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrat93

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 30, 2006
All of the stores around me have either no black 16gb iPhones left or have 4-hour lines. Are there any chances of them getting more in stock tomorrow?

Aiphanes

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2008
South Texas
All of the stores around me have either no black 16gb iPhones left or have 4-hour lines. Are there any chances of them getting more in stock tomorrow?

Dude try Monday...or drive, fly, or take a train to New York City and go to the 5th Ave Apple Flagship Store.

thor79

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2008
Chicago, IL
Oh there are shippers that do Sunday deliveries...but none of the traditional shippers do. Has to be specially arranged.

No they don't get shipments on Sunday, confirmed that with both the Oakbrook, IL and Woodfield, IL stores. They are out of 16GB Black and won't get any until Monday at the earliest.

netdog

macrumors 603
Feb 6, 2006
London
Generally they don't get shipments on Sundays, but during the initial MBA shortage, they were taking shipments here in London on Sundays, so my guess is it's possible that there will also be some Sunday iPhone deliveries.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.