Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mackneezie

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 26, 2011
Winchester, KY
iOS 11 Beta 7

I noticed yesterday that when I got in my car and the Do Not Disturb came on I wasn't able to hear my music through my USB cable. If I switched back to iPhone as being the output it played through the phone speakers normally. If I turned off DND it started playing through my car speakers via USB... I tried it a couple of times yesterday and every time it did the same thing.

I found out that closing out of the music app fixed the issue quicker, but has anyone else noticed this?

Donfor39

macrumors 68000
Jul 26, 2012
Lanarkshire Scotland
iOS 11 Beta 7

I noticed yesterday that when I got in my car and the Do Not Disturb came on I wasn't able to hear my music through my USB cable. If I switched back to iPhone as being the output it played through the phone speakers normally. If I turned off DND it started playing through my car speakers via USB... I tried it a couple of times yesterday and every time it did the same thing.

I found out that closing out of the music app fixed the issue quicker, but has anyone else noticed this?

Interesting.

Could I ask how do I get dnd to come on when I enter my car?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.