Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Ok, well this is new and very odd. (This is on iOS 14.1)

Woke up, went to unlock the phone and get this "Do Not Disturb While Driving."

One problem, I'm not driving, car is off and has been sitting in my driveway since about 4:30pm yesterday. Never had this trying to unlock my phone in the house before.
___

** After 4, 5 days upgrading from 13.7 to 14.1, I'm noticing a few strange oddities.
Battery...yeah the XS Max took a major hit.

Video recording, now this is getting frustrating. Few times when I capture video...it seems to stop recording after 2-10 seconds??!
(What I THOUGHT I recorded about 1 minute yesterday, I noticed the red record button on round 'stop' button- not the square "recording" icon - it only captured 7 seconds! There's no sound that recording has stopped) - This has happened about multiple times already.

Now this odd driving notification. SMH.

I'll do a hard reboot, but..who knows.

S4GWZPq.jpg

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
Ok, well this is new and very odd. (This is on iOS 14.1)

Woke up, went to unlock the phone and get this "Do Not Disturb While Driving."

One problem, I'm not driving, car is off and has been sitting in my driveway since about 4:30pm yesterday. Never had this trying to unlock my phone in the house
LOL, yes I've had that before too. Watch how you take those corners from room to room. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: PhillyGuy72

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
LOL, yes I've had that before too. Watch how you take those corners from room to room. 🤪

Beats me, I did a hard reboot...see what happens. I have a Do Not Disturb - no Notifications scheduled daily until 10am, the little crescent moon icon. The "driving" one was totally a first.

Reactions: 0128672
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.