Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

browser740

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2017
On the phone, I can see the playlists and play them... BTW just udated to 13.1.1. While plugged in to the carplay, I can still see the playlists on the phone and play them WITH the phone, but not on the cayplay screen, cause the playlist dont come up...

ONE ITEM U should know... All my music in the playlists are, videos change to musical videos....

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED...

Figured it out.... Playlists that contain “MUSIC” files are ok... created a small playlist with 3 music files... showed up in carplay screen.... created short playlist with three music videos.... does not show up, as with all my other music playlists, that contain only music videos....

Im not trying to watch the videos, just play them, thru apple music...

There yah have it.... If there is a work around to hear and see the playlists, would appreciate ur help...

Last edited:

browser740

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2017
Figured it out.... Playlists that contain “MUSIC” files are ok... created a small playlist with 3 music files... showed up in carplay screen.... created short playlist with three music videos.... does not show up, as with all my other music playlists, that contain only music videos....

Im not trying to watch the videos, just play them, thru apple music...

There yah have it.... If there is a work around to hear and see the playlists, would appreciate ur help...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.