Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

csilvia

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 21, 2015
Rhode Island
So like most of you on here, I have been calling around because I do not want to just wait in line for nothing, or get to the front and them not have the color and gb size of the 7+ that I want (Matte Black 7+ 128 or 256gb).

I am in RI, and all the corporate AT&T stores around me said that they do not have ANY iPhone 7+'s as of this evening; however, the manager in Seekonk, MA said that they could possibly be getting a shipment for 8:00AM on launch day, and that it has happened for past releases.

Does this really happen? Will a shipment truck just pull up to AT&T around 8:00AM and unload a box of some iPhone 7+'s? Or was the manager just saying that to get me to go to the store and possibly buy an iPhone 7 instead of the + model that I want?

highertechnology

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2009
I'll only say I've camped out at ATT at least 3 times and have never seen a delivery truck. And behind the store was the make shift pisser so......

Kahsheh

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2016
My experience was with iPhone 5s (or 5 - i know long ago). I dropped by the an AT&T corp store around 10:30AM Saturday Morning and they are out of stock. Then the UPS guy came in with delivery so I waited until they inspected the delivery. Got lucky with the exact color/size I wanted.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.