Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tingsherry

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 19, 2023
I used to own a power bank, but I frequently forgot to charge it while using it, resulting in a low usage rate. This made it very inconvenient to carry around. Do you have any recommendations to avoid this issue in the future?

chadamorrill

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2007
Orlando, FL
Yep. Anker 521 ($60) or 511 ($30). Both are plug in wall chargers for your phone that double as a 5,000 mAh battery for on the go charging. The 521 is 45w so it will power a Macbook also.

Realityck

macrumors G4
Nov 9, 2015
Silicon Valley, CA
I used to own a power bank, but I frequently forgot to charge it while using it, resulting in a low usage rate. This made it very inconvenient to carry around. Do you have any recommendations to avoid this issue in the future?
I use 35W Dual USB-C Port Compact Power Adapter that Apple sells for $59, but Amazon sells for $52. Works perfectly for charging two iPhone 14 pros. It very small when Contacts are folded. Not like the older one that allows world contact set of connections.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.