Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mac15

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 29, 2001
Just wondering if anyone rips off software from limewire, hotline ect

I know i have, I got Adobe Photoshop 7 for os x, Golive 6 for os x, Maya for os x, Virtual pc 5 and Windows XP Pro
Office 2001 and Office X. I got MAC OS 10.2(what an improvement) and so many others i can't remember them all

867 G4, 1GB ram and a Sony WEGA T.V as a moniter Hope to buy a 22inch flat panel

dantec

macrumors 6502a
Nov 6, 2001
California
Just...

Maya, and I did download Office v.X

But it expired on Dec. 1st so didn't feel like changing my date back each time I wanted the program! So I went out and bought a copy!

I'm trying to get Windoze... Hope I can... wish me luck...

dantec

macrumors 6502a
Nov 6, 2001
California
Oh...

And I use limewire...

And the reason Im trying to get windoze is to make my self feel better (life's better when you steal something from a man who deprived your society so much)!

I have some stuff...

...but I plan on doing something about it.

a) The copy of Quark 4 I have from my old job I've only used for personal docs, like resumes and cover letters. Nothing directly commercial.

I do need a legit page layout program that has the text-formatting power of Quark but not its expense, especially since I do not do Quark work that justifies its $800 price (I'm an animator, not a desktop publisher). Thinking of just using AI and converting all my Quark docs to EPSs in order to accomplish that. Cumbersome, but legal and with no additional expense.

b) Got lotsa shareware fonts I downloaded that I still need to pay for.

c) Have a few shareware apps I still need to pay for as well. Kinda lost track.

Many of my shareware apps and fonts are taken care of, but I've downloaded so many lately that I still need to catch up on. And Quark is the only "major" app that I currently have an illegitimate copy of. Everything else is either paid for or a demo version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.