Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

harry20larry

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
It would make sense, now that both ipod touch and iphone support bluetooth music streaming.
I looked on ebay for some bluetooth headphones and they all look clunky and go around your head which I don't like, I would like apple to introduce some slimline white ones!
I think if they do release these they would have to put a bluetooth chip in other ipods (maybe not the shuffle, but it would be so cool if they did), I think they would release these at the September Media Event.
Any thoughts?

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
again

multiple threads on this do a search. but Apple for now has canceled theres so maybe the Iheadphone will be out some other time. but if you do a search you find others using non apple headsets! :eek:

adauge

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2007
It makes sense that they would come out with one since they discontinued their bluetooth headset, perhaps because they are coming out with a stereo one. I remember watching some movie with Ryan Reynolds and he had bluetooth headphones and they were two little earbuds. I tried looking for them but I couldn't find anything. Like the OP said the only ones out are the wrap around ones. So I got the Motorokr s9-hd to hold me over until apple comes out with some nice ones. Hopefully earbuds although I don't know where they would put the battery in those little things. I think that's why the only ones out are all wrap arounds.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.