Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ScootPatoot

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 16, 2008
I think it's a Springtomize2 issue but what happens is every time I respring my phone, the dock icons disappear. If I move another icon to the 5 different places in the dock, each icon comes back, however I have to do this each time I respring.

My Dock Settings in Springtomize are as follows:
Hide Dock: Off
Hide Labels: On
Hide Reflection: Off
Hide Shadow: Off
Use Custom Number: On (5)
Cover Flow Effect is enabled with Concave and default slider settings

I have and iP5 with the latest updates/jailbreak.

I did a search and saw a few others having this issue but I didn't see any fixes. I'd hate to get rid of Springtomize for obvious aesthetic reasons...Anyone have any ideas?

Last edited:

spazo

macrumors newbie
Aug 17, 2010
Springtomize2 is still having issue with iOS6. I have some issues with dock hide labels, where each time I move an icon or put a new one in the dock, the label of that icon will reappear. I have to respring to fix it

fisherking

macrumors G4
Jul 16, 2010
ny somewhere
working fine here...have you tried:
turning "hide dock" on, respringing, then go back and turn it off?
(make sure Settings is not in the dock when u do this!)

ScootPatoot

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 16, 2008
Hmmm...maybe it's not Springtomize causing this issue. I reinstalled and resprung and my icons are still not there...Unless it leaves a plist or something behind??

----------

working fine here...have you tried:
turning "hide dock" on, respringing, then go back and turn it off?
(make sure Settings is not in the dock when u do this!)

Yeah, I tried that last night hoping it would kick it's butt in gear. No workie workie...

markg61326

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2009
Do you have Music Controls Pro 6.0+ and Auxo installed? I heard that there was a conflict between those two causing the dock icons to disappear.

ScootPatoot

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 16, 2008
Do you have Music Controls Pro 6.0+ and Auxo installed? I heard that there was a conflict between those two causing the dock icons to disappear.

Very nice find. That was it. I went to uninstall MCP6+ and it's right there on the main screen now.

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.