Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kevin kang

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2015
i am using iphone 6s - space gray -64g --ios 9.3.3

it was working good until 2days ago. when i pick my phone from the pocket for watching time, i press the power button but nothing happened. so i pressed home button either but nothing happend too.

the screen was black and i thought it was frozed up!!!

so i pressed home button + power button together for force rebooting.....

i pressed about 6 seconds but it didn't work :( so about 2 minute later i did force reboot about 5seconds then it was turned on ㅠㅠ

since that trouble shooting it works fine right now. but i don't have much referbish time(remaining warranty time) so, i went to the service center, then they said ' if there was mainboard problem, there will be log about trouble shooting' but, i don't think this is true!!!

does anybody has this problem???? and do you know why this symptom happen?? is this hardware problem or software problem???

plzplz help me thanks !!

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
I've had my iPhone 6 freeze up like that before. No buttons responded and couldn't wake the phone up. Force rebooted and the issue hasn't come back yet.

kevin kang

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2015
I've had my iPhone 6 freeze up like that before. No buttons responded and couldn't wake the phone up. Force rebooted and the issue hasn't come back yet.
thanks for reply!! is this symptom is because of mainboard problem??

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
Can't say for sure. Doubt it. I'm unable to reproduce it on iOS 10 so my guess is it was a software bug.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.