Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FrozenDarkness

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 21, 2009
It's hard for me to take a picture of it, but when I put it flat on my table, it doesn't sit flat. I can wobble it on the corner of the camera and the direct opposite side. Not a huge deal, just annoying.

Aka757

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2016
Houston
I bought a 12.9“ Pro about a week ago with the Magic Keyboard, and it sits completely flush on both sides for me. You should take it to the Apple Store and see if they will let you exchange for a new one if it’s within 14 days of purchasing.

FrozenDarkness

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 21, 2009
I bought a 12.9“ Pro about a week ago with the Magic Keyboard, and it sits completely flush on both sides for me. You should take it to the Apple Store and see if they will let you exchange for a new one if it’s within 14 days of purchasing.
Yea I bought it a while ago.

Another thing I noticed is that I can actually see the magnets, as it seems to have made tiny indents. I wonder if that’s what’s warping my case.

Aka757

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2016
Houston
That is definitely unusual. Your best bet would be to take it to the Apple store and have them look at it, I’m sure they’ll help you out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.