Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cheekyjeremy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 20, 2009
Hi Folks,
As a new adopter, I was wondering if there is a site or link that notifies you when new Native Vision Pro apps are added to the App Store. It would be easier than having to search the store each day to see if the apps you need/want have finally been made.

Many thanks
J

LiemTa

Suspended
Jun 2, 2014
I don’t think you’re going to be able to get any developer to disclose any apps they’re working on. They would get banned. Better stick to the fruit ninja, calendar, and reminder clones for now

cheekyjeremy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 20, 2009
I'm not looking for what is being developed. I was looking for a list of all the native apps that have been released. The App Store shows you basically a handful of the ones that they want to promote and then you are left guessing on anything else

Reactions: cardfan

cheekyjeremy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 20, 2009
My Pressed Coins apps aren 't on there and they are native to AVP.
Good to know. You should submit it on the link. It has a place to submit them. Same rule applies, I have yet to see a more complete list online, if anyone has one, please let me know

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
Good to know. You should submit it on the link. It has a place to submit them. Same rule applies, I have yet to see a more complete list online, if anyone has one, please let me know
I'm not on X anymore. Could you submit this message on X? @marckohlbrugge Pressed Coins 4 WDW and Pressed Coins 4 DLR are also native Apple Vision Pro apps. They are in the shopping category.

cardfan

macrumors 601
Mar 23, 2012
I'm not looking for what is being developed. I was looking for a list of all the native apps that have been released. The App Store shows you basically a handful of the ones that they want to promote and then you are left guessing on anything else
Which is kind of weird. There's no way from using an AVP that you'd even know 600 much less 1k apps are available. There's no filters, list, etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.