Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dacreativeguy

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 27, 2007
Does the new one install over the old or side by side? Just need to know if I should back the old one up before installing the new.

vitasenza

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2007
It still has the same features (minus a few colors for now) and it adds dueling music, so I think it's a good upgrade. Also the individual lightsabers are different for each character, which I like to see more than a rainbow of colors.
Still has full screen mode if you don't want to see the characters face, hopefully they'll update it with more characters and not just forget about it.

DreamPod

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2008
I wish they had volume controls for sound effects and music. When playing the music, you can only really hear clashes, not the other lightsaber sounds.

jah921123

macrumors member
Jul 19, 2008
Yeah, it does seem like a good upgrade. The music is a nice touch and it seems a tad more responsive than PhoneSaber. The only drawbacks are that it takes longer to load and there's an intro page asking if you want to buy The Force Unleashed before you get to the actual working app every time you launch it. But, since the app is still free there's no real reason to complain.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.