Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tegusis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 27, 2023
Been looking through my store and I did manage to find a black 1TB but turned it over because I wanted a white, natural, or blue one and unfortunately other people got the other colors before me. I heard that the store restocks every day but on Apple's website, there isn't even a few related models popping up, even though yesterday and the day before there were quite a few. Just here to ask since I unfortunately did not get the chance to trade in due to busy schedule since the release, if the storage size of the 15 PM matters a lot to people? My apple store says they commonly have the 15 PM most often.

rui no onna

Contributor
Oct 25, 2013
Been looking through my store and I did manage to find a black 1TB but turned it over because I wanted a white, natural, or blue one and unfortunately other people got the other colors before me. I heard that the store restocks every day but on Apple's website, there isn't even a few related models popping up, even though yesterday and the day before there were quite a few. Just here to ask since I unfortunately did not get the chance to trade in due to busy schedule since the release, if the storage size of the 15 PM matters a lot to people? My apple store says they commonly have the 15 PM most often.

I expect there are a few with huge photo libraries or other high local storage demand who want 512GB or 1TB.

Majority probably just want the least expensive configuration of their desired model.

My guess: 128GB/256GB high supply, high demand; 512GB/1TB low supply, low demand.

Long term sales, boring black is likely their most popular color. Short term, there's usually comparatively high demand for new colors.

Reactions: Tegusis

svish

macrumors G3
Nov 25, 2017
Think so. I think 256GB will be selling the most. Also there is more demand for Natural Titanium

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.