Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Leptoncc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 12, 2014
Seattle, WA
T-mobile seems to be making some questionable decisions lately. They launched pre-orders of the ipad air 2 but only the 16GB version.

In addition they are charging customers of the new ipad air 2, a $10 fee for a SIM starter kit whereas the ipad air 2 comes with an Apple SIM.

I also noticed the orginal ipad air is still priced at the old price point.

I'm starting to wonder if t-mobile is struggling with credit issues and this is impacting our iphone and ipad order via them. :mad:

Rockies

macrumors 6502
Oct 4, 2011
T-mobile seems to be making some questionable decisions lately. They launched pre-orders of the ipad air 2 but only the 16GB version.

In addition they are charging customers of the new ipad air 2, a $10 fee for a SIM starter kit whereas the ipad air 2 comes with an Apple SIM.

I also noticed the orginal ipad air is still priced at the old price point.

I'm starting to wonder if t-mobile is struggling with credit issues and this is impacting our iphone and ipad order via them. :mad:

This is what is posted on there website. "iPad Air 2 with 16GB of memory is available for pre-order below. Sign up now, and we’ll let you know when the 64GB and 128GB options are here" I do find this kind of strange. They are also having huge issues with Iphone, people ordering on launch day and still have not received there Iphone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.