Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kat.hayes

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
Does the cash back on Apple purchased only apply if you buy directly from Apple? What about if buying something from Apple from another vendor?

thanks.

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
No, the vendor doesn't have to be Apple.

"Unlimited Daily Cash
When you buy something using Apple Card, you get a percentage of your purchase back in Daily Cash. It’s real cash, so unlike rewards, it never expires or loses its value. Your cash is deposited right onto your Apple Cash card in the Wallet app — not a month from now, but every day. And there’s no limit to how much you can get. Use it to buy things in stores, on websites, and in apps. Make a payment on your Apple Card. Pay back a friend in Messages. Or send it straight to your bank account and watch it add up."

Reactions: kat.hayes

kat.hayes

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
No.

"Unlimited Daily Cash
When you buy something using Apple Card, you get a percentage of your purchase back in Daily Cash. It’s real cash, so unlike rewards, it never expires or loses its value. Your cash is deposited right onto your Apple Cash card in the Wallet app — not a month from now, but every day. And there’s no limit to how much you can get. Use it to buy things in stores, on websites, and in apps. Make a payment on your Apple Card. Pay back a friend in Messages. Or send it straight to your bank account and watch it add up."

For clarification, can I purchase an Apple product from a vendor like bH photo video and get the cash back on the Apple product? Can I finance monthly iPhone payments through Verizon and get cash back?

thanks

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
You get cash back from all purchases, but you may not get 3% cash back from all merchants. It depends, but you will get some percentage of the purchase as cash back. I believe T-Mobile may be the only wireless provider with the 3% cash back, but maybe that's changed.

1633798692829.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.