Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ponylover52

Cancelled
Jun 12, 2022
Left for work at 7:30 with 74% just got home to 60%…..Find My is doing something according to the stats. Has to be a bug. Run away process? Should file a bug report honestly.

papbot

macrumors 68020
May 19, 2015
I’ve been out a lot today and haven’t used my ipad as much, only 2hours 17 minutes onscreen time, now at 91%battery from 6am this morning. Find doesn’t even register on battery usage - less than 1%. Safari and the Kindle app are the big users, they always are.

FeliApple

macrumors 68040
Apr 8, 2015
M2 iPad Pro is the new iPad 3
The iPad 3 was woefully underpowered for its screen, and the M2 iPad Pro is anything but underpowered, I think. Unless you mean in terms of battery life? I didn’t know the iPad 3 had poor battery life.

Reactions: Populus

MattBoi

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2024
I have an M2 iPad Pro that’s about a month old. And ya the battery life is worse than any other iPad I have used. I think the battery is bad because at the end of the day it has MacBook internals and an iPad battery. So it’s naturally gonna have battery that isn’t great.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.