Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

snapplecrisp

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2023
I don’t feel like the fluoroelastomer “softens” with time, but I also don’t find the bands to be particularly hard/inflexible, either.

For me personally, the Solo Loops and Braided Solo Loops are definitely the most comfortable bands, but I don’t think the Sport Bands are UNcomfortable.

…that being said, I am also not a fan of the Sport Loops (for both comfort AND aesthetics) end other people seem to love them, so… YMMV. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Do what works for you, my dude. 😎

Reactions: The Cockney Rebel

The Cockney Rebel

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 16, 2018
I don’t feel like the fluoroelastomer “softens” with time, but I also don’t find the bands to be particularly hard/inflexible, either.

For me personally, the Solo Loops and Braided Solo Loops are definitely the most comfortable bands, but I don’t think the Sport Bands are UNcomfortable.

…that being said, I am also not a fan of the Sport Loops (for both comfort AND aesthetics) end other people seem to love them, so… YMMV. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Do what works for you, my dude. 😎
Many thanks for your response.

All the best.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.