Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Cockney Rebel

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 16, 2018
Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 11.48.59 am.png

FreakinEurekan

macrumors 603
Sep 8, 2011
That looks like the Pride edition sport loop I have. Which doesn't prove its authenticity, of course.

iStorm

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2012
It’s the current design, is it not?
It's the current design, but that still doesn't prove it's the official one made by Apple. I'm not familiar with MyMemory to know if it's a trustworthy store.

Take a look at this one on AliExpress... It looks the same as the one made by Apple, but it's definitely a knockoff. Hard to tell without seeing it in person.

1708620379133.png

Reactions: The Cockney Rebel

The Cockney Rebel

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 16, 2018
It's the current design, but that still doesn't prove it's the official one made by Apple. I'm not familiar with MyMemory to know if it's a trustworthy store.

Take a look at this one on AliExpress... It looks the same as the one made by Apple, but it's definitely a knockoff. Hard to tell without seeing it in person.

View attachment 2351992
Cheers, bud.

To be honest, I don’t even like the design.

I just thought it was a good price, and would add to my collection.

Thomas Davie

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2004
I wish there was a Pride watchstrap with the following features, b/c dammit I just love Rainbow anything. The colours act as an anti-depressant for me.

-stretchy woven or braided band.
-mini LED’s/OLED built into or woven in the band.
-draws power magnetically from the watch *or* has a small battery built in that can be recharged using a magnetic watch charger/charges when the watch is
-Has various display modes (strobe, rainbow shifting, simple text display).

You know, like carrying around my own personal rainbow instead of having to look up at the sky.

Only downside I see is that for one of my cats, it would be an instant attack when charging, although of course in my concept band, I could control it not to strobe or flash when charging. And of course, if this exists I would also want a stock ticker band and a(n) Apple News band,Sports score band, etc.

Someone please take my money. Like this, but with multiple colours and maybe solar charged so it doesn’t affect Watch battery
TgH5TiLl.jpg

Tom

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.