Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

So who wrote these reviews?

• The Company?

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Actual People?

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Zombies?

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

laughingperson5

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 2, 2009
http://store.apple.com/us/product/TV979LL/A?n=iphone2&fnode=MTY1NDA0NA&mco=NjEyNzE4Nw&s=priceHL

Just a heads-up to iPhone case buyers. I suggest not buying this case because of the reviews of this case. Why?
1. Look at the names of people that reviewed this case. They are all the first and last initial in caps.
2. 4 of the cities where the "reviewers" are located are in California. Plus all the letters are in caps again.
3. Consider the fact that everyone who found these reviews thought they were all helpful. [Except for one. I put "Not Helpful" on one of them. Teehee.]

Yes you can bitch on me on how I might be from the company. So I can advertise this product or something. But come one. Doesn't this seem suspicious at all?

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Okay. First, "Don't buy this case?" Is not exactly a question when you read your post. Your post appears to read as though you believe that no one should buy a case in the Apple store based on reviews found on the Apple store site. You have used your powers of deduction to make your decision without venturing out and finding a third party review.

Second, you say "Yes you can bitch on me on how I might be from the company" but that makes no sense. Bitching at you because you may be with Apple and you're pointing out that Apple's reviews may all be from Apple employees? Or, are you saying you're not Tekkon? Either way, your statement makes little sense.

Finally, I'm not sure the poll is necessary and it only adds additional humor to your entire post. In other words, no one is going to take a guy seriously if he believes a poll is necessary for a statement such as yours and that the poll includes an answer pertaining to zombies.

On that note, I am going to buy the case. Against your wishes mind you.

themoonisdown09

macrumors 601
Nov 19, 2007
Georgia, USA
Finally, I'm not sure the poll is necessary and it only adds additional humor to your entire post. In other words, no one is going to take a guy seriously if he believes a poll is necessary for a statement such as yours and that the poll includes an answer pertaining to zombies.

On that note, I am going to buy the case. Against your wishes mind you.

So you're saying that the possibility of zombies writing the reviews is not a viable option?

vinay427

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2008
I'll try to be the first nice one here. Some people on MR (I wonder who...) hate these types of threads cluttering up their forum, so they get angry at those who do. To most people, this wouldn't exactly be a top thread because it doesn't really apply to them. Also, it's supposed to go in the iPhone Accessories category, not general iPhone. Hope this helps!

BTW, nice find. It may hopefully help someone else who would have otherwise bought this case.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
So you're saying that the possibility of zombies writing the reviews is not a viable option?
I stand corrected. :eek:
I'll try to be the first nice one here. Some people on MR (I wonder who...) hate these types of threads cluttering up their forum, so they get angry at those who do. To most people, this wouldn't exactly be a top thread because it doesn't really apply to them. Also, it's supposed to go in the iPhone Accessories category, not general iPhone. Hope this helps!

BTW, nice find. It may hopefully help someone else who would have otherwise bought this case.

No my friend, you interpret the above posts as "mean" but simply stated, (I speak only for myself) mine was meant to show how ridiculous the post really seems and what wasn't ridiculous was confusing at best. I couldn't care less if there are 100 threads like this a day. No one holds a gun to my head and forces me to read them and these aren't "my forums" they're forums ... pretty sure the forums belong to one man.

Sehnsucht

macrumors 65816
Sep 21, 2008
Sorry, folks, but...

It's just about *that* time, I do believe...:D

inb4lock.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.