Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SlickShoes

macrumors 6502a
Jan 24, 2011
Thanks man. Added. Also, how does it run on your MacBook? I have the same set up.

as long as you have a real mouse to connect and don't use the touchpad it is pretty good. The only thing I would like is a higher res screen, this is one game where I think 1440x900 feels small, but maybe it's just the game and the way it's meant to be played.

I am terrible at it by the way, I enjoy watching the good players but I can't play the game at all haha

3Pajaritos

macrumors newbie
Jan 13, 2012
I would definitely be interested in a code for DOTA 2 if anyone still has one available. My steam name is: gni2k

Thanks in advance

pinholestars

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2011
as long as you have a real mouse to connect and don't use the touchpad it is pretty good. The only thing I would like is a higher res screen, this is one game where I think 1440x900 feels small, but maybe it's just the game and the way it's meant to be played.

I am terrible at it by the way, I enjoy watching the good players but I can't play the game at all haha

That's where I'm at with the whole MOBA thing. Not so bad I can't play, but not ready for primetime, that's for sure :) Thanks for the code(s)! :)

topant

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2013
is there any dota 2 invite left?
i play dota 2 and need 1 more key for my brother. So maybe we could just trade the invite via steam.
My steam name: keceklek

Thank you

cormo`

macrumors member
Jan 7, 2013
Munich
So i still got 13 :) write down email you like to get it send to, its the easiest way. or i ll add you in steam

ubulldog

macrumors newbie
Mar 17, 2013
Hey i am intrested in receiving one of these codes i am new to dota but look forward to playing it because i am a fan of LoL. Could you please give me a code?
My email is junkiemale1@comcast.net

If i get a code i will gladly add and play with anyone on steam :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.