Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Airforcekid

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 29, 2008
United States of America
I have been having strange issues with my 2.13GHZ SSD Air hanging on boot disk errors and a complete restore didnt help much. Also the fans would run when doing next to nothing and the air was cool to the touch. I cant really think of anything else to try so im going to try to have it replaced with a refurb rev B. Is there any internal differences between the two besides speed etc?

stoconnell

macrumors 6502
Mar 22, 2009
Rockville (Despite REM's plea.)
I have been having strange issues with my 2.13GHZ SSD Air hanging on boot disk errors and a complete restore didnt help much. Also the fans would run when doing next to nothing and the air was cool to the touch. I cant really think of anything else to try so im going to try to have it replaced with a refurb rev B. Is there any internal differences between the two besides speed etc?

I believe a mild increase in battery capacity was rolled into the rev C along with the speed bump for both the HDD and SSd models and the inclusion of a USB to ethernet adapter.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.