Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joenj07087

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 25, 2011
ok I try to redeem my code to download El Capitan and it keeps telling me this code has already been redeemed ..and no download happens...what do i do?...

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Check your purchased tab to see if its there, or go to appleseed.apple.com and see if there's any help from apple.

Reactions: Luap

Sweetfeld28

macrumors 65816
Feb 10, 2003
Buckeye Country, O-H
I'm just filed a ticket with my developer support. they seem to be having issues because they gave me another purchase code to try it again, and it is doing the same thing.

I'm currently waiting on Apple Support, the App & Software team, to get back with me...

rock6079

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2004
Check your purchased tab to see if its there, or go to appleseed.apple.com and see if there's any help from apple.

I was having this same problem and this worked. Not sure why I didn't think to look before :)

Thanks!

Sweetfeld28

macrumors 65816
Feb 10, 2003
Buckeye Country, O-H
The Apple Developer Support, had to fix the issue with my account... for some reason even after they gave me another access code for the store, it still didn't work... so then they had me reset my iCloud password, that did nothing... Then yesterday i gave it one last attempt and it finally worked.

I just created a bootable disk to install it on another drive to test with... we'll see how it goes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.