Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jailbreaker315

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 14, 2016
El Capitan
Hello, so I have iOS 10 and I am trying to download my AppleMUSIC songs to my iPhone for offline listening but the music will not download for some reason. I can hit the cloud icon and then the circle that says its downloading pops up but it never downloads. It just sits there, I've tried restarting my phone, turning AppleMUSIC on and off. I don't know what to do anymore, anyone else having this problem or know what I might be able to do to fix it?

TL;DR: I can't download songs from AppleMUSIC to my device on iOS 10, any suggestions on how to fix it?

haruhiko

macrumors 604
Sep 29, 2009
iOS 10 is on its very first beta and you should expect something to be broken. Be a good beta tester and read the release note to see whether it is a known issue, if not, report it to Apple.

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I didn't have any issue downloading music to my iPhone earlier today.

You currently won't see any iPhone icon or any icon indicating it's been downloaded like in iOS 8.4 - 9.3.3 Music app, because it's super early in the redesign and very incomplete.

For the time being, you can tell if it's been downloaded if you go into the "Downloaded Music" section. Since it only shows music on your device.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.