Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

paulie6978

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
The Cradle of Liberty
Are there any tweaks that make this possible?

I am using BDAYspotify and a tweak in Flex but i cant seem to find anything to load tracks into my stock music app.

any help would be great!

thanks

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
Are there any tweaks that make this possible?

I am using BDAYspotify and a tweak in Flex but i cant seem to find anything to load tracks into my stock music app.

any help would be great!

thanks

Are you talking about songs that are already downloaded? Or are you talking about songs that are streaming to be automatically downloaded and imported into your music library?

If its kind he former, Bridge can do it. Its a paid app. A free option is the Gremlin audio packs which used to give iFile the ability to import music from any folder into your music library. There are some other options as well.

Not sure if it's possible to do the latter.

Skizzy

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2013
Pay for the service. It's worth it. How can people complain about piracy yet it's ok to talk about and download these kinds of tweaks?

jayrflow

macrumors 6502
Feb 19, 2013
Yeah I pay for Spotify and love it. If not, Protube with Bridge is a good way of getting free music off of YouTube as well

JeReSpringer13

macrumors member
Dec 23, 2013
Pay for the service. It's worth it. How can people complain about piracy yet it's ok to talk about and download these kinds of tweaks?

Depending on your provider, sometimes service is so bad you can't stream ANYTHING and downloading for later is easier.

Ahem-Sprint-ahem.

Daviddeteo

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2014
Use bridge to import music and video to stock app, also work on porting ringtone (no matter how long the ringtone is)

Skizzy

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2013
i have Spotify and downloaded Bridge but can someone tell me what folder does Spotify download the music to?

I don't think it does. When you download the songs for offline use I don't think it downloads the whole song or whatever. Just enough to pay it offline? I'm not sure how it works but I think its something like that. I could be very wrong lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.