Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dudeofblokes

macrumors regular
Original poster
I had to install windows on my 15” 2018 MacBook Pro and the trackpad doesn’t seem to work well especially dragging a window around.

I’ve tried the bootcamp settings, I’ve tried Trackpad ++ and even in windows control panel there doesn’t seem to be a simple option to move a window by single pressing down on the top of a window and moving it by moving a second finger over the track pad, does anyone know how to get this simple feature working, in Mac OS X it’s simple to just drag a screen by clicking down and just moving it in windows 10 it’s a nightmare

even the option to invert scrolling is not showing in the windows control panel under trackpad.

Roxy.music

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2019
uk
I had to install windows on my 15” 2018 MacBook Pro and the trackpad doesn’t seem to work well especially dragging a window around.

I’ve tried the bootcamp settings, I’ve tried Trackpad ++ and even in windows control panel there doesn’t seem to be a simple option to move a window by single pressing down on the top of a window and moving it by moving a second finger over the track pad, does anyone know how to get this simple feature working, in Mac OS X it’s simple to just drag a screen by clicking down and just moving it in windows 10 it’s a nightmare

even the option to invert scrolling is not showing in the windows control panel under trackpad.
Download this
Latest News! Microsoft-cross-signed 64-bit Trackpad++ driver is now available, and available to all users, with the normal public download. There is no need to manipulate the Windows security settings anymore, because Windows 10 fully trusts the cross-signed driver component.
Trackpad++ Driver and Control Module 3.6

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.