Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

uhlawboi80

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2002
houston
well the ad campaign has been getting tired, well more tired than it was when it started! the SCARY part of that article was pointing out the AIM SN delldudesteven that responds....that should have been the first clue, the final being the dell dude t-shirt, that ITS OVER....pull stevens plug, let him die with the tiny little miniscule bit of dignity he has left.

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.

Attachments

• yaybananna.gif
    yaybananna.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 27,451

cr2sh

macrumors 68030
May 28, 2002
downtown
Originally posted by Sun Baked
I hope he doesn't try to cash in on his fame with a Playgirl pictorial...

Wow! No one even mentioned this guy naked and you automatially imagined it but you declared you hope it doesnt happen.... hmm.. interesting.

:eek:

swahilibill

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2002
Highlands Ranch
i didnt think it was that horrible, but i did not care for it greatly. Steven was alright for the first couple because it was a new fresh marketing campaign. The only problem was that it was used way to much and too fast. I do agree they are starting to faise him out. The new Dell commercials consist of the students in the Dell factory, and at the end, there is the ups guy delivering it and steven answers the door and says, "dude, were getting another Dell". Thats about it for Steven i think, but i am glad it is over!

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Originally posted by cr2sh

Wow! No one even mentioned this guy naked and you automatially imagined it but you declared you hope it doesnt happen.... hmm.. interesting.

:eek:

cr2sh,

That elf costume was way too kinky for me...

I'm sort of glad we won't have to go through another holiday system with the Dell Dud.

And I never did say anything about nudity, interesting that you should mention it first. ;)

cr2sh

macrumors 68030
May 28, 2002
downtown
hahaha, good form sunbaked... i know you were just imagining steven on the cover of a playgirl, his body hot and glistening and a perfectly placed trackball.. maybe even a clever title like 'sunbaked likes naked dudes' :D

the intersting thing about the new Dell commercial with 'student interns' is at the end, there's steven and what i'm guessing i supossed to be his little brother... i wouldnt be surprised if they run that cute little brother routine for a while....

DavisBAnimal

macrumors member
Jul 17, 2002
New Hampshire
Originally posted by uhlawboi80
the SCARY part of that article was pointing out the AIM SN delldudesteven that responds....

I've been having a little fun chatting with Steven this afternoon - so far it's made for some good conversation:

(01:20) davisbanimal: should I buy a mac?
(01:20) DellDudeSteven: yeah, i guess... it's hard 2 say. so moving right along...what else is happening?

kinda skirted around the question, huh?...

Davis

ryme4reson

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2002
Cupertino CA
Has any1 seen...

Microsoft has new "switcher" commercials. If you have not seen them check out slashdot.org/apple. They used a fake pic, the story is awesome. The pic of the "freelance writer" is for sale on an internet model page. The link is in the slahdot article.

zorblaz

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2002
Syracuse NY
I just think it's funny that anyone in their right mind would buy a computer on the basis that some teenager says it's "cool".... seeing that guy push computers makes me wanna run the other way! :D

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
cr2sh,

:eek: that's got to be the scariest thought I've seen this month...

What are you trying to do, burn out the retinas and frontal lobes of all the people reading this thread?

I'll leave you to your vivid Steven/little brother fantasies - which don’t have to be shared with the public, by the way - while I excuse myself to puke.

Attachments

• puke.gif
    puke.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 267
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.