Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adsmeister

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 6, 2016
dungeontrackerbanner.gif

Hi everyone, I just thought I'd share my new Apple Watch and iPhone project. My name's Adam and I run a small, independent Australian game development company called Asura Productions. Our first project is Dungeon Tracker. Dungeon Tracker is a hybrid fitness tracker/role-playing video game, one of the first of its kind. Steps taken in the real world are converted into points that are used to level up characters, buy new equipment, progress through the story, and explore the game's numerous dungeons. We also have plans for Fitbit integration. It will run natively on the Apple Watch, and the app's layout was created with the Apple Watch's screen size in mind from the beginning.

Our Kickstarter campaign launched recently, you can check it out below for images and full details:

www.kickstarter.com/projects/1015417398/dungeon-tracker-0

Any support would be greatly appreciated! We want to do our bit to make the Apple Watch a device worth using, and we feel that Dungeon Tracker can really turn some heads and make fitness interesting for you. Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.