Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

magnetic_electrique

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 8, 2019
Chicago
Hello to you too!

Exchange it.
I've thought of doing that but it doesn't seem to affect my camera from what I can tell. It just bugs me at times lol. I'm going to be upgrading to a Pro Max soon so I'm just deciding if its worth to exchange or get the camera cleaned out.

movieator

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2009
LA, CA
I've thought of doing that but it doesn't seem to affect my camera from what I can tell. It just bugs me at times lol. I'm going to be upgrading to a Pro Max soon so I'm just deciding if its worth to exchange or get the camera cleaned out.
If it doesn't affect photos and you're upgrading soon, I'd just file it away in that part of your brain where we file things we don't think about and not worry about it.

Reactions: magnetic_electrique

magnetic_electrique

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 8, 2019
Chicago
If it doesn't affect photos and you're upgrading soon, I'd just file it away in that part of your brain where we file things we don't think about and not worry about it.
That's what I think I'm going to do. I just don't want the hassle of going to the Apple Store especially since I'll be upgrading this month lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.