Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterX (OSiX)

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2001
Re: my dumb ass

Actually I've been following Kela closly on a lot of threads, only now posting. It seems Jon123 is an OK person, until Kela joins that is. Besides "flying between MY cities"? That's so damn funny.

Plus my disclaimer, I can't help it.

MasterX (OSiX)

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2001
Absolutly,

...well some call it a rumormonger or thread master, but stalker if you like, I'm also a teenage lesbian (j/k)

MasterX (OSiX)

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2001
Read AIM for Dummies

(j/K) just kidding, hmm kidding, as in a joke. What is a joke you might ask? Wel a joke usually involves some irony and perhaps a common conception. Old fat hornies on their PCs claim to be teenage lesbians, thus unless you are a teenage lesbian you shouldn't be offended. The joke uses 2 internet conceptions together, the term j/k, and the lesbian thing. Combined with a harsh assumption I'm a starker makes for a good time had by all (you ass).

Kela

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2001
US
so what youre sayin is...

So MasterX, adre you saying that its because of me that John123 flips and becomes wild? So youre saying that when I entered the forum, he became mad?

- Kela

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
Well it aint true, john just has a habit of not listening to other people. its really the closed minded attitude that got apple beaten by todays PCs. (sorry john, no offense, atleast ur heart is in the right place), he also has a tendency of pissing me off.

john123

macrumors 68030
Jul 20, 2001
What a crock

Originally posted by spikey
Well it aint true, john just has a habit of not listening to other people. its really the closed minded attitude that got apple beaten by todays PCs. (sorry john, no offense, atleast ur heart is in the right place), he also has a tendency of pissing me off.

That's retarded. If I didn't listen, then I wouldn't be able to give you such amazingly detailed responses and criticisms to your various piss-poor comments.

MasterX (OSiX)

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2001
John vs Jon

According to the dictionary:
John is a bathroom or the toilet iself. AKA piss-pot
Jon is a name AKA a person

I call John123 "Jon123" in my posts, because I respect him as a person, I'm just saying It's ironic that's he's listed as John (although to be fair SOMETIMES John is used as the spelling for the name, want to keep it fair after all) and SOME people think hes an irate piss-pot (naturally not including myself)

Just covering all the bases…

MasterX (OSiX)

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2001
one more thing

To all of those Anti-John123 people (not including myself) running MacOSX run OmniDictionary and look at the listing for "John" numbers 1 and 4.

MasterX (OSiX)

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2001
Hey...

Just because I have to throw my dick over my shoulder when I piss so it doesn't toutch the water hardly seems like a relevant topic.

MasterX (OSiX)

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2001
Good news for me. I thought it seemed out of character for you. It's you me and Kela vs Joh123 and MnkeyBssness. Note that dick thing is a concept from "The Man Show"

: ¬)

mnkeybsness

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2001
Moneyapolis, Minnesota
hey, i got no beefs with spikey
masterx and kela just annoy the **** out of me, i don't have all that time to write tons of insults, all i do is tell the two of you that you are retarded cause you annoy me often, a lot of your comments/remarks, are great, but when someone gets on my nerves, i let them know it. john just pisses me off and that's that.

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001

Keep it clean guys...

this thread is dead....

Users will be deleted for offensive posts...

arn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.