Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

diadem

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 13, 2006
Glasgow
Am I missing somthing or are these games not on the Uk site to buy? I havnt had a chance to get down to the new apple store in glasgow yet so they might be there?

harveypooka

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2004
Am I missing somthing or are these games not on the Uk site to buy? I havnt had a chance to get down to the new apple store in glasgow yet so they might be there?

I haven't heard anything about them being released here. I'm sure they will though, give it some time...

I feel your pain though! :D

azizane

macrumors member
Nov 27, 2006
Asked a week back in apple's london store, they told me to check EA's site ( right :p, like they have a platform for mac there).

Just got to glasgow and found out they've just opened a store here :), so i will check there, but it seems that it's going to be a while before they arrive.

iLionel

macrumors member
Aug 10, 2007
I doubt they'll get it any sooner, my local store (Bull Ring) doesn't have it yet they get deliveries every day..

UK is just being raped again.

MacDaddy2007

macrumors newbie
Sep 4, 2007
Games available for UK via US import

In my frustration at no announcements from EA or anyone at Apple UK knowing when they might be getting stock of the new games (specifically C&C3 I was after) in any UK stores, I looked around and UNLIKE apple, http://www.macgamestore.com WILL ship to the UK and its not very expensive at all... I Just ordered my copy of C&C3 Mac for $74.95 including shipping which is about £38. I just had a look and they've got stock of C&C3 atm.

Games aren't region encoded so they will work fine, from my understanding anyway!!

John Jacob

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2003
Columbia, MD
Why don't they offer games for purchase via download? Boxed sets seem so twentieth century (plus they mostly aren't available where I live). :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.