Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

slidetounlock

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 12, 2008
Hey all, been searching hard and long(thats what she said) but I cant find any info other than this gam ei sin the pipeline, I see no release dates, screen caps, videos, anything. Cand someone point me in any direction? I am addicted to this game for 360.

TimothyB

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2008
Bay Area
They've only shown an early version of Need for Speed, which looks promising in graphics quality so I hope this means the Tiger Woods game should be impressive. From every handheld I've owned, Game Gear, PDA, PSP and such, golf games have always been my favorite. While any golf game would be nice, I hope to see something like Hot Shots golf that was pretty fun on the PSP. The small toon chibi characters looked great for a small screen, compared to a tall realistic person, and customizing the outfits from rewards gave it a fun twist, not to mention the special shots and extra special effects.

stiphone

macrumors regular
Mar 15, 2008
I personally think that it has not been released yet. There were some news about it the other day. Other than that, I would venture a guess that we'll have to wait for a few months.

jake5

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2008
TW putt preview

This question is for PS 2 format. I just bought Tiger Woods '09 and was playing it today. I don't understand how the putt preview works. Booklet says that to get to putt preview to push the select button. All that does is go from the ball to the hole showing wich way the ball will role (left or right). I can't figure out how to practice the putt before doing it for real as in TG '08. Can anyone help?

dccorona

macrumors 68020
Jun 12, 2008
This question is for PS 2 format. I just bought Tiger Woods '09 and was playing it today. I don't understand how the putt preview works. Booklet says that to get to putt preview to push the select button. All that does is go from the ball to the hole showing wich way the ball will role (left or right). I can't figure out how to practice the putt before doing it for real as in TG '08. Can anyone help?

sure they can
in a PS2 FORUM!!
people come here to discuss the iPhone/iPod touch and its applications
not some sony gaming machine

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.