Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tix

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 13, 2011
I saw a deal on dealnews/order borders to get Whoomp! Earbud Enhancers for half off.
The same company that makes Comply Foam Tips makes these Earbud Enhancers, so I assume they will be a good product. Has anyone tried them? I'm thinking about ordering...

Here's the link to the page I found

transmaster

Contributor
Feb 1, 2010
Cheyenne, Wyoming
I saw a deal on dealnews/order borders to get Whoomp! Earbud Enhancers for half off.
The same company that makes Comply Foam Tips makes these Earbud Enhancers, so I assume they will be a good product. Has anyone tried them? I'm thinking about ordering...

Here's the link to the page I found

Good earphones do not need "enhancers" I have tried them with the original Apple earbuds and it was a waste of money. Instead purchase a good set of earphones. I like JVC's and Sony's. Earphones from these two outfits starting at about 14 dollars will blow the Apple OEM earbuds away.

Tix

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 13, 2011
You're right, good earphone don't need enhancers. It was only $5, so I picked them up. We'll see how they work.

thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.