Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jozi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
Can anyone advise on how to open ecards on ipad mini and iphone using ios7?
I'm told that when ipad and iphone users click on the ecard link that all that they get is a blank page.

Secondly, is it true that ipads and iphones don't support adobe flash player and is there a way around this?

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
I'm told that when ipad and iphone users click on the ecard link that all that they get is a blank page.

Secondly, is it true that ipads and iphones don't support adobe flash player and is there a way around this?

Anything flash is disabled in iOS. You could try hitting the link using a browser that redirects Flash Player links.

afsnyder

macrumors 65816
Jan 7, 2014

That's with fault of the ecard maker. I get ecards from my grandmother all the time and it's just a personalized video usually from one of the popular sites. Plays on my iPhone just fine.

jozi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
ecards wont open on ios7

Anything flash is disabled in iOS. You could try hitting the link using a browser that redirects Flash Player links.

Thanks. Could you be more specific please? Which browsers redirects Flash Player links and what does that mean without getting too technical?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.