Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Michael Goff

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 5, 2012
As the title says, videos just aren't loading. I'm on version .... 20.10532.0.0 if that means anything. I also can't post in the YouTube support forums because I can't get the post editor to come up to make a post.

Anyone have any idea on what I can do to make the browser play video on the site again?

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    623.1 KB · Views: 421

c8rlo

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2015
FL
OP

have you tried clearing the "cache" in Settings>Applications>Application Manager? or worse case scenario uninstall then reinstall...

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
As the title says, videos just aren't loading. I'm on version .... 20.10532.0.0 if that means anything. I also can't post in the YouTube support forums because I can't get the post editor to come up to make a post.

Anyone have any idea on what I can do to make the browser play video on the site again?
Are you using an insider build?

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
I think they changed something.

Reinstall Edge?

10532. It's supposed to be on the road to threshold 2.
Yeahhhh, I went back to GM cause I had issues running Insider Builds (lots of bug checks and no way to debug the dump to determine what it was).

Sadly I know I am not of much help, are there some advanced options (Edge has a about:flags equiv) that may help?

Michael Goff

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 5, 2012
Yeahhhh, I went back to GM cause I had issues running Insider Builds (lots of bug checks and no way to debug the dump to determine what it was).

Sadly I know I am not of much help, are there some advanced options (Edge has a about:flags equiv) that may help?

Oh hey, you did help. I disabled some 'experimental JavaScript' feature thing and now it works. I dont remember checking the box, but I probably did at some point.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.