Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

d_saum

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 14, 2005
NC
Anyone experiencing an EDGE outage today? Im just south of Charlotte NC and cannot get on the EDGE network. I've restarted my phone a few times, and also done a "network reset" on it to no avail. I tried searching for a site online to check to see if ATT was having any issues at the moment, but no luck. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Dave

d_saum

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 14, 2005
NC
Thanks... I dont know what the hell is going on now! Edge is back, but now I cant make calls and if I DO happen to get one through, I can only talk for about 2 minutes before it disconnects. I reseated my sim card, and even restored the phone with no success. I just took the sim card out and put it in another phone, and still couldnt make calls. So... Im thinking now its either a flaky sim, or ATT's network is hosed up.

*Edit* Ok... wtf? I just went to ATT's site to see if anything is going on, and when I tried to log in, I got this: "The server you are attempting to contact is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience." Dammit... how annoying!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.