Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dribando

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 15, 2014
Is there a way to edit the workout data if the watch captures something incorrectly? For example, I ran a route that I know to be 3.1 miles and Apple Watch calculated it at 3.3 miles (I wasn't carrying my iPhone). Also, I had a hard time stopping the workout timer so it recorded an extra 15 seconds (turns out you Force Touch app to bring up Stop option, then you lightly tap Stop). I would like to correct the distance and time for this entry in the Health app on the iPhone. Is this possible?

Thanks!

regbarc

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2012
Is there a way to edit the workout data if the watch captures something incorrectly? For example, I ran a route that I know to be 3.1 miles and Apple Watch calculated it at 3.3 miles (I wasn't carrying my iPhone). Also, I had a hard time stopping the workout timer so it recorded an extra 15 seconds (turns out you Force Touch app to bring up Stop option, then you lightly tap Stop). I would like to correct the distance and time for this entry in the Health app on the iPhone. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Bump. I am curious about this too.

mathewbhavnani

macrumors member
Apr 24, 2015
Bump
I want to know how to reset activity app on iPhone and erase the data

I wanna start over from when you first have to pair the watch

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.