Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

malukahi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 6, 2002
On the 14th of September at the Apple Paris Expo, there may be an update of an iBook, or something. This is from resources that state: 'Knowledge is just a click away: how will you use the new learning opportunities?' It seems like something. What do you think?

JSRockit

macrumors 6502a
Aug 24, 2002
NYC
This Tuesday is the date to be looking at...although Spymac is saying only software, no hardware. That sucks... maybe October...please? I can't wait til January.

MacsRgr8

macrumors G3
Sep 8, 2002
The Netherlands
Well, if Spymac is right, then Steve HAS to talk about software for an hour an a half! That must be so boring....... I hope not, 'cause I'm gonna be there!
That just cannot be true. He has already talked about iSync, iCal... so what else?
I'm hoping for this iBook thing......

peterjhill

macrumors 65816
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle, WA
I would love to see the Rendezvous iTunes update. At work, we have about 2000 users at any one time on the wireless network, all in the same subnet. It would be cool to see all those music libraries being shared.

Anon

macrumors member
May 23, 2002
Steve Jobs is going to fly all the way to France to talk about education?:rolleyes:

The education buying season is over. Teachers and Board of Ed. members will be sleeping when Jobs is on the stage.

AmbitiousLemon

Moderator emeritus
Nov 28, 2001
down in Fraggle Rock
Re: Education Hardware

Originally posted by malukahi
On the 14th of September at the Apple Paris Expo, there may be an update of an iBook, or something. This is from resources that state: 'Knowledge is just a click away: how will you use the new learning opportunities?' It seems like something. What do you think?

from that quote it sounds like software not hardware. and apple has said they will be updating powerschool. seems pretty straight forward actually.

rugby

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2002
chicago
Wow, that wouldn't bring down the network at all. 2000 users streaming mp3's across an 11mb network connection.eek:

Originally posted by peterjhill
I would love to see the Rendezvous iTunes update. At work, we have about 2000 users at any one time on the wireless network, all in the same subnet. It would be cool to see all those music libraries being shared.
:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.